Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obama to Win

I've been nervously following the election on MSNBC for weeks now. Mostly because I fear that something will go wrong and Obama won't be elected. This is normal. I've finally come to the conclusion that the reason I'm so concerned is because presidential elections have been lost by democrats in most cases, except for Bill Clinton. (And by the way, I fared much better economically during the Clinton years.) But I've finally come to the realization, that its okay to believe that Obama is going to win. Not that I would want voters to become complacent, but that despite past experience, we can have a democratic president.

While I watch the election closely, I'm mostly interested in the financial crisis these days. I will be creating a separate blog to deal with that.

No comments: